Australia is one of the best options to study abroad. There are many benefits which is beyond comparison and benefits the student in long run. Like all countries, there are many criteria that needs to be fulfilled before applying.
To be eligible for a visa to study in Australia, the application must be made overseas and applicants must:
- Be of good character and meet the health criteria.
- You have acceptable health insurance through the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for yourself and members of your family unit accompanying you to Australia
- You have no outstanding debts to the Commonwealth of Australia, or have made arrangements acceptable to the Minister to repay such a debt
- Where you are under 18 years of age, acceptable arrangements for your accommodation, support and general welfare are in place
Student Visa Conditions of Work: (Earn while you Learn)
Part Time Work: Students cannot work more than 20 hours per week* when the course is in session.
Note: No work limits apply during recognised periods of vacation offered by your education provider.
Criteria of Student Visa: Immigration compliance
It is very important to abide by these visa conditions for the duration of your study in Australia. Failure to do so may result in the visa being cancelled and a requirement to leave Australia.
- You must remain enrolled in a registered course (unless you are an AusAID/Defence student or secondary exchange student in which case you must maintain full-time enrolment in your course of study or training).
Note: a registered course is one that is on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- You must maintain satisfactory attendance in your course and course progress for each study period as required by your education provider.
- You must continue to satisfy the requirements for grant of your student visa. This means, for example, that your main course of study must continue to be a course in the education sector that matches your student visa, and that you must continue to have sufficient financial capacity to support your study and stay in Australia.
- You must maintain adequate arrangements for health insurance during your stay in Australia.
Note: Under policy, this means that you must maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). For further information on the health criteria for studying in Australia and applying for a student visa
Australia Study Visa Sub Class:
There are many categories to choose from depending upon the course you choose from. :-
- 570 – Independent ELICOS Sector
- 571 – Schools Sector
- 572 – Vocational Education and Training Sector
- 573 – Higher Education Sector
- 574 – Postgraduate Research Sector
- 575 – Non Award Sector
- 576 – Aus. AID or Defence Sector
- 402 – Training and Research
- 580-Student Guardian Visa
List of documents for Admission:
- Passport copy including the visa pages
- All mark sheets and passing certificates from 10th onwards
- Transcript of records
- Employment proof (if working)
- Major extra-curricular certificates
- English proficiency test Score card either TOEFL or IELTS
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of Recommendations
- Updated CV
- GMAT/GRE Score cards
- Passport copy
Further information please contact us.Book Consultation Now